Last week I posted a profit of £880.
This week I have played sparingly, posting a small profit of £22.50 yesterday and £58 today.
I'm playing sensibly. Scalping. Within my account size. It feels great.
Having lost almost all of my money I was in a desperate place. I doubted myself.
I took a step back, read, analysed where I had made errors and took action.
It feels so good to be heading in the right direction. I'm choosing my entry points with great care. I'm playing with a manageable stake. I'm playing the Ftse, the Dow and EUR/USD.
I have a way to go to recover my original investment but I'm moving in the required direction.
Confidence is key to success in the game. Also knowing I'm only ever 1 trade from blowing my account (and having been there) I don't want to ever again experience that sinking feeling.
I'll post an update at the end of the week.
Happy trading.
No comments:
Post a Comment