Monday, 4 March 2013

A good start to the week

I decided to trade very lightly today.

I enjoyed a good week and so I want to nurture that feeling, enrich it, feed off it.

One of the biggest mistakes I've made is to overtrade, sit in front on my screens and jump into trades for the sake of 'being in'. Those days are over.

I kept my stake small today and planned simply to enter on the dips for just a few points. I didn't want to swing trade for hours, I simply wanted to preserve my account and add to it with a few well chosen trades.

£52
£20
£10
£2
£8

I traded sensibly and with absolute confidence.

Tomorrow I have entry points already planned, if we don't see them I won't trade, it's as simple as that.

My target for the week is to 'bank' another £500, I only need a fraction under £300 to achieve that and with 4 days to do so I can afford to be selective and not too ambitious.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment