During August and the 1st week in September I put in £2500.
Last week I withdrew £3250.
That means over the course of a month or so I made £750 PROFIT!
I have never held onto such a sum for so long never mind turn a profit. I feel very different to the naïve desperate 'gambler' I see when I look back at my first years trading.
I'm determined and although I lost a huge sum of money I feel to simply abandon my efforts would be a foolish waste of time and money. My investment in both I feel has resulted in me learning so much, being so much wiser.
I'm currently not trading as I've decided to enjoy having the spread betting firm's money in my account instead of them having mine. I will deposit a little more in the next couple of weeks or so. That's one huge lesson; I had to constantly be in the markets or I felt I may be losing out on a move I'd waited so long for. Now it's simply a case of observing and when there's a strong move one way I may decide to enter.
How uplifitng to be able to post a positive update. Most definitely more to follow.
Good to hear you've finally made some money! If you need any help with your trading then please feel free give me a shout.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support Tony, I'm always open to help so it would be good to hear from you!
Delete