Friday, 25 April 2014

My thoughts 3 months on

Hello,

I'm still getting over 500 page views a month so I thought I'd post.

I've got an itch (no not that sort).

I've been keeping an eye on the index these last few days. When it peaked at over 15600 I fancied it to retrace over 100 points and it duly has.

Am I tempted?

Yes.

Will I return?

Not yet.

I'm enjoying my day job. The attention I'm able to give my business has paid dividends in spades, I've made good money and it's no accident that it's happened because I'm able to focus on one thing only and therefore do it well. That focus will remain 100% on my business for now. If at a distant time in the future I do decide to trade it will be on a longer time frame. We recently had 7 or so days of green bars, that can't last and so it proved, a dip was inevitable and that's without knowing any news.

I hope you're having success with your trading and wish you well.

Catch up again soon.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment