Sunday, 19 July 2015

This Month so far + £267

I moved home last week (and left my wife too although we're on good terms) so I'm obviously tired and emotional. I traded a little last week but as you can see I'm down from last week's balance.

I shouldn't have traded but whatever happens I've ensured I post another positive month as I took last months profits and £100 from this month's profit for exactly that reason.

Here's my thoughts for the DAX for the coming week. The full text hasn't travelled with my saved image so I'll summarise: If we break above last week's high of 11800 that's a decent BUY signal but I'm more comfortable buying lower down on the 11530 Fib level, I've popped two possible BUY green arrows, the lower is the 38% Fib level.

My last chart posted on here 28th June gave a good possible entry level at 10600, if you'd bought and held you'd be enjoying a decent month!

Best of luck with your trading and I'll post again at the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment