No post yesterday due to business commitments.
I had a good day. I've restricted my stake to a maximum £10 a point, more often than not I'm playing £5.
I had a very welcome comment from Ads, thank you for your sound advice and for taking the time to post.
I've had my best successes when micro scalping by reading candles around support and resistance levels. I made 8 trades for my £100, the smallest netting me £2.50 and the largest £49. By restricting myself to scalping means I'm not going to leave a trade open overnight which was a weak point of mine.
A further achilles heel was my inability to cut and run losing trades. My solution to this problem is to drastically reduce my account size. I have only funded with £500. This means that I am forced to trade with a small stake. I have also decided to withdraw anything above that figure at close of play on a Friday. I have traded very lightly this week and my account balances stands at £630. I'm pleased with that.
If I can withdraw £200 Friday for spending a minimum time in front of a screen and pressing a few buttons how bad is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment