Thursday, 27 December 2012

No stop loss, goodbye account

Just blown £1200 in 24 hours.

I'm obviously mentally challenged, a simple stop loss would have stopped the chain reaction.

I'm posting after blowing my account again, I really need to distance myself, that's another £1500 gone this month I can ill afford to lose.

Honestly, in a parallel comedy world this must make great reading.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your latest post and feel absolutely gutted for you.

    I do not want to kick you while you are down but
    it sounds like you are just throwing money away. You keep repeating the same fundamental errors. I would really like to help you succeed but you seem completely incorrigible.

    You need discipline to make it in this game.It is not just a platitude. Discipline is paramount. Trading is not for everyone. The overwhelming majority fail. Have you really got what it takes ? Ads.

    ReplyDelete