Wednesday, 30 October 2013

£1600 profit but rolling it over

But I've decided to roll it over and trade with it in the account.

Update in a few days with hopefully more good news.

2 comments:

  1. ok, will try again...i just discovered your site after googling scalping ftse. Wanted to say I was very interested to read your experiences, as they are not dissimilar to my own. I started about a year ago, trading anything and everything, but have been concentrating on scalping ftse more recently as this seemed to be most successful for me. Lost a few thousand at first, but for the past 6 months, and despite the occasional disaster, have managed to make consistent profits. Today was particularly good, as it seemed to be full of sharp moves up and down throughout the session. Anyway, thanks for your blog and best of luck in the future. Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes Nigel. It's good to hear you're taking money from the markets. Sounds like scalping is your thing, in which case volatility is your friend. Best of luck with your trading and I'll hopefully have positive updates for you when you check in.

    ReplyDelete