Today's profit £260
Year to date £2574
3pm
That's it for me for today and indeed for the week. I've had one lightning fast trade for 5 points £50 point and I'm happy to end the week with a profitable day.
Enjoy the weekend.
'till Monday
Hi Mel - I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences of becoming a FTSE trader. I am just beginning to trade (full stop, let alone on the FTSE) and so therefore I am making lots of mistakes and very little money. I have very little experience and even less knowledge, but I'm learning and most importantly I'm enjoying it. I'm reading your blog from your earliest entries and can see that you experienced all of the same mistakes that I'm making right now. You can read about theories and strategies in many books, but experience of applying them is priceless - so again thank you for sharing yours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to post. The idea of this blog was to act as a resource for me and of course there's plenty here for the novice trader too, I'm glad you're enjoying my journey and I wish you all the best with your trading. You can see I had a vision, from the paragraph under the blog title and from my earliest entries. I also had the determination and absolute belief in my ability to succeed no matter what I had to experience in order to realise my vision.
DeleteI have to say I'm not enamoured with the name 'LostAlot'. It may be true (and applies to every new trader) but it has negative connotations and you must strive to keep anything that triggers negative thoughts or indeed people at arms length.
Best of luck trading.