Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Tuesday as it happened (+£260)

Today's Profit £260

Year to date £1590

2.20pm

I've been talking about a pullback for some time and yesterday we got it.

Last Monday (a week ago) I mentioned 16250 as a figure I'd be comfortable going long from. During the course of the last week I revised that upward to 16350 so when we hit that yesterday I took a position for £30 point looking to hold until the end of the week. Currently we're hovering around 50 points shy of that and I've been scalping around the position.

I expect another dip on the open possibly to test 16270 (maybe 16250) before buyers are tempted. More later.....

4.45pm

We've had a good rise to 16340 which has allowed me to close my longs on the way for a manageable loss on my 16350 long but as I've also been scalping around my positions I close the day in profit to the tune of £260. I could have panicked when we fell to 16250 yesterday but I've learned from past mistakes and kept faith with the way I saw the market. 

Onwards and upwards!

'till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment