Today's profit £295
Year to date £1130
Afternoon,
I've won a few points going long on the drop when we got the NFP figures at 1.30pm. I still have to learn to let winning trades run as I closed way too early, I'm having a good week but it could be so much better. More later.....
2.38pm
Okay that's it for today, another very small scalp at £30 point means I have achieved over £1000 profit for the week, I'm very happy with that and so I'm going to enjoy my weekend without the risk of undoing my week's work and making a dent in my profits.
Have a good weekend all. I've decided not to post my weekly review or my prediction this weekend, I'm going to enjoy a full weekend without blogging.
See you Monday.
PS I couldn't help see a drop to 16380 which has held on a few tests so took a small long for an additional £115 profit today.
Nice weekend all....
No comments:
Post a Comment