Today's Profit £500
Happy new Year!
2014 sounds ridiculous to me as I vividly remember writing 1968 in my school diary in pencil :)
I'm back, refreshed, relaxed and enthusiastic about my trading prospects for the year. My New Year's resolution is to believe in my calls and stick with my decision regardless of what I hear from other people.
I know enough now to make money at this game, the areas identified for improvement are belief in my reading of the markets and to let winning trades MUCH longer.
The DOW has had a meteoric rise since tapering was announced and got a little ahead of itself in the run in to year end so I simply shorted today @ £30 point and picked up a nice day's wage. I've been away for the weekend and placed my trade as I was leaving a midlands hotel (premarket) and closed it half way down the M40, all done on my mobile phone.
We're currently sitting just above 16400 and although I'm bullish this market I need to see a pullback (possibly to 16250) before being really comfortable buying, in the meantime I think I'll short any rallies. A close above 16600 would also have me buying.
Good luck with your trading this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment