Thursday, 21 June 2012

Lucky & a very good day

I went to bed hoping for a correction in the index as I was £163 down when I my head hit the pillow, fortunately things went my way and I opened my account to see I was a mere £30 off, I gratefully took the gift.

I traded succesfully and cautiously off the back of this stroke of good fortune.

Opening balance £422

Closing balance £543

Day's profit £121

Technically my cash balance (had I realised my loss on the open trade) was £260 last night so today was a super day.

I was disciplined and had the confidence to raise my pound per point when the move was happening, at one stage £10 a point.

I am almost at thr target I set myself this time last week which was to end the week with a balance of £600. Considering I was at £289 that would be sensible progress.

Tomorrow calls for more caution, discipline and patience. How my emotions swing in a day is incredible, I was in despair yesterday yet only 24 hours later I feel good.

Most of all I have now posted a profit and shown discipline in four out of the last five days, that more than the money is the really pleasing aspect.

Must finish the week off the same way I began it, I'd like to get my trading completed early so I can enjoy the day and to hell with what the index does tghe rest of the day. Whether it's 6000 or 5000 I don't care. I'm a scalper. That's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment