Unbelievable day.
I waited patiently for my first trade, more than an hour then promptly broke my 5 points scalping stop loss and ended margining out for 25 points at £12 each, a loss of almost £300.
Rather than panic I picked up the baton from yesterday and took it as a challenge to rise to. Heroicly I fought my way back and won the money and a little extra by 1pm.
Wheras yesterday I was frozen when a trade presented itself, today my early losing position forced me into making the trades. Having a little cash in my account to play with helps enormously and I thoroughly enjoyed trading.
I really love trading.
So, my disciplined approach had to be rethought and I 'traded' plan A for plan B.
As I was forced into trades I had my trading cap on (not my disciplined scalping one) and foolishly entered into a short position on The Dow index 15 minutes before closing bell and I'm the wrong side of quite a points tally. I have a short position on the FTSE too.
I loved today, I'm in the very early stages of learning about me and the way I trade which is why I've only popped £1000 into the account.
Tomorrow I shall revert to plan A and trade with discipline and if the first trade gets away from me it's closed out at a deficit of 5 points.
I promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment