Sunday, 10 June 2012

This Week's Target

I'm posting this on Sunday evening around 10pm and I'm excited about the week ahead.

This coming week is so important. If I can stick to my plan and succeed for the next 5 days it will be proof enough that I can make money at this.

Quite simply I plan to scalp 10 points a day by playing rapier like thrusts, in and out with the prize being 3 points each time. Minimum time for maximum reward.

I execute my trade and keep my finger poised on the button to close out. I envisage most trades being less than a minute. I was fortunate Friday to catch the end of a downtrend and picked up all 10 points in one trade. If that happens great but I'm expecting to collect my total on three or four trades.

Once I have my 10 points trading's over for the day. I'm trading from home when the markets open, Coffee and Bloomberg from 7.30 and my platform open.

If I can pull this off it's huge. The implications are life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment