Right, that's it, no more fucking about.
I've put another £500 into my account which takes my total funding to £4500.
I can't begin to describe how sickening it feels to blow money I can ill afford to lose. I KNOW I can string winning days together, I have posted successful days on this very blog so to remind myself all I need to is scalp a few points at a time and control my greed.
I'm absolutely disgusted with myself and the only way I will feel better is when I start to post day after day of steady progress. I got sucked in to believing this was easy, that I could have the lifestyle I dream of in minutes.
I am capable of earning from this game but there are strict rules I must follow in order to be successful. I have to take temptation away by withdrawing any winning funds daily. That way I reward myself and take the risk away of over trading.
I will be up bright and early tomorrow looking for an opportunity. If it comes I'll take it.
You have never met a more determined man, foolish? yes. Greedy? yep. Humbled? You bet.
Will I make a success of this? Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment