Close of play trading position -£3800, read on for a blow by blow account of my trading day
2.35pm
Dow just opened and I've kicked off the week with a £20 scalp. DOW futures are slightly up today but I'm not too confident of a climb from here. I prefer to wait 15 minutes (I expect a slow drop) to see how low we go before we attract buyers. I'll post update at 3pm....
2.55pm
Decent drop to 16032 and I've scalped another £50, now it looks like settling around 16050.
There's good support around 16030 and of course the round number below that so I see a trading range today between 16000 and 16080. More later.....
3.45pm
That's me done until close, I've scalped £108 so far and I'm happy to trade lightly. I'll look closer to the close but if I don't see a set up that's it for today. Most important I open the week and month with a profitable day.
5pm
I'm done for the day.
I could come in later but by not making another trade today I can guarantee a profitable day and a positive return to kick the month off and that's very important.
My mood
I have a new relaxed approach to my trading which is serving me well. I was out running errands this morning and didn't get back in front of my screen until 2 minutes before market opening which is not ideal.
Tomorrow I have no plans to go out so can catch up with Bloomberg and open my platform in plenty of time.
'till tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment