Last week is history, I've analysed my performance yesterday and there's nothing more to say, now we look forward.
As I write this on Sunday evening 8pm I don't feel like trading tomorrow. Wednesday's FED decision is crucial to the markets direction before Xmas and until we get that we're going to be in a consolidating pattern. I'd be surprised if we see much volatility ahead of Wednesday so I may not trade, I'll obviously update you tomorrow but that's my feelings right now.
DOW trading range
There's only one direction to be if you like to trade in terms of days or weeks and that's long. Even if we get tapering announced and we fall a couple of hundred points I see it as a tremendous buying opportunity. The last two weeks have seen a high to low of around 350 points for each week, I think we may see that beaten this week if we get good news. Even with bad news I can only see a low of 15500 maybe it will struggle to break 15600 but if the news is good I expect a meteoric rise to 16100 and beyond.
'til tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment