Close of play trading position -£2990 read on for the days events
12.30pm
I'm very much in the same mode as yesterday, if we get a drop to anywhere close to 16010 I think it's a good buying opportunity for 20 points.
If I take that trade I plan to run it a little longer than yesterday. There's a good rhythm to my trading at the moment and I have to keep it that way. I'm not looking to hang around too long in front of my screen, I'm waiting for that one entry point which will give me my day's trade. More later....
5.30pm
I've been out all day and so missed an excellent set up just before market opening that would have harvested 30 points comfortably, oh well such is a traders lot. Missing a good trade you predict is almost as painful as a losing trade.
6.30pm
a couple of tiny scalps today, one losing, one winning which give me a net profit of £7 (seven) for the day :) don't knock it, I've had infinitely worse days!
10pm
I prioritised test driving a motorbike over trading the open today, I enjoyed the ride but I missed one hell of an opportunity. I'm developing my style to the point where I trade as little as possible but I really should be in front of my screen at the opening bell.
My mood
I'm going with the flow, allowing my mood room to breathe. I said in my weekly preview that protecting my balance was my priority and to trade as lightly as I have this week (and let's not forget I'm showing modest profit too) is evidence of that. I didn't feel like trading today and so I rode a motorcycle instead :) nice...
'till tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment