Good morning,
No trading for me today. A discipline I need to develop is the ability to trade lightly. If I can restrict my trading to scalping around DOW opening and occasionally the close I'll be very successful.
If you're trading today I wish you success and let's catch up tomorrow.
'til tomorrow
Hi. Enjoying your daily blog. Looks to me like your have define you're preferred trading style and are have some well deserved success. Well done, impressed with the none trading discipline. I'm still looking for mine - just too damm keen to day trade. Regards BW.
ReplyDeleteThanks BW, it's taken me 18 months to define and understand myself as a trader. The temptation to trade and always be in is such a powerful gravitational pull (as you clearly understand), it's so difficult to explain to non traders, they just don't get it!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck and I'm thrilled you enjoy the blog. Let's hope I have more good news for you tomorrow :)
Spending the next couple of days in London. Will be visiting the MSE to see some live floor trading. Not my area, but expect it will be interesting and inspirational. My older daughters work in the city (not traders). It will be a non trading day for me (iphone permitting) BW
ReplyDelete