Trading Position + £730
NFP came out way above expectations which means the US economy is in better shape than many thought which means bad news in trading terms!
The Dow dropped 70 points premarket to 15545 so I played a couple of scalps long, one at 1/4 stake another 1/2 stake (normal stake £20pp). I checked the charts and called a long to at least 15660 but declined to trade it. Retrospectively that was a mistake as I could have lifted £2000 from the markets but my time will come.
I'm happy trading lightly today, evidenced by the fact I'm writing this post at 3.30pm with another 5 1/2 hours trading to go. The best piece of trading advice I've heard in my year and a half in the markets is 'There's always another entry point, always another trade'.
Nice weekend all, looking forward to trading Monday.
Oh and thanks Arsenal for Wednesday night, fingers crossed for the big game Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment