Trading Position at close -£5900 read on for the day's blow by blow account
Welcome to another wonderful day of opportunity!
I think that opening line bears testament to my 'bullish' mood today (I mean that in purely positive emotive terms not market direction). It's almost 1pm, I've had a couple of scalps on FTSE this morning -£60 but I'm really waiting for DOW to open.
Another update at 3pm
3pm Update
Okay so I've made a couple of long scalps on DOW for +£400 so currently =£350 for the day. I've closed the screen as I want to enjoy the feeling for a few minutes before coming back in. Even if I don't make another trade it's been a good day. More later.
9pm Close of play
I didn't enter the markets again until 7pm when the FED released minutes of their last meeting. I scalped another £150 which took me to +£500 for the day. That should have been a perfect end to a great days trading.
I felt good and thought I'd continue to scalp. I've written about this before but once I make my days profit total I have to quit. I wrote about how bullish I felt today and so I decided to add to my profit. So I end the day £1500 down from where I opened and with an open long at £60 point. If you feel like commenting and it's a negative one please do me the courtesy of not pressing the submit button.
My Mood
I'm here to trade, I'm here to make money and I'll always have a go. That's my greatest strength and the greatest threat to my profitably. I felt bullish all day, I'll have a go and after picking up a £500 profit my emotions ran away with me. Primarily greed but also a touch of reasoning that I'm having a good day and should continue in the groove.
I did feel the markets were due a breather and this provided traders with a chance to take some profit off the table. Shame my shorts were closed with my lack of 'force open' dexterity as I could have taken them off the table today for a small loss.
'til tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment