Close of play trading position - £4060 read on for day's events.
Happy Friday to one and all.
2.40pm
I've scalped £290 on DOW open (a couple of £30 point longs) and promptly closed my platform!
I do fancy this to climb and challenge 16030 today but I don't have the appetite to trade any more today. Also I have a tradesman servicing the boiler here at home which is in my office and I can't deal with the disruption.
I may change my mind later when he's finished up. Stay tuned.
6pm
I'm done for the day.
The DOW has made record highs at 16038 but I'm happy with my day's results and have no desire to sit here waiting for an entry point. I'm pretty sure there will be a few points to be had on the drop and that we'll see 16'000 or near enough but that's enough this week for me.
I'm going to my Mum's for dinner.
9pm
Had a quick check after dinner at Mum's around 8.30 and say a sharp move higher so rode a retrace for another £100.
My mood
I was feeling relaxed, confident and really quite chilled about whether or not to trade. Some days I wake and I can't wait to start scalping, not sure how that effects my trading as I need more data to determine that, hence this new approach to my blogging.
I'll post tomorrow with a review of my week.
No comments:
Post a Comment